The Spyder X Pink is a brand new glove for us, based off of the Spyder Series design. It is an entirely new glove, designed from the ground up - created to have incredible features at a great price!
Some of the features you will find on the Spyder X you won't find on any other West Coast Glove, it has some really amazing features at a great price. One change we wanted to make is we did use a slightly thinner latex, which is still German giga grip - however it allowed us to offer the glove for less money! Its still a very high quality latex - and is a great entry glove, training glove or even match glove!
Some of the awesome features on the Spyder X Pink include:
- Open Mesh Design for increased Flexibility
- Hybrid Cut - Roll and Flat for increased stability
- It Sits higher on the wrist for better control
- Integrated Punch Zone for striking the ball
- Removable Finger & Thumb saves through a smaller hidden zip pocket
- Micro Extended Palm to increase the catching area
- Wrap over Finger Tips to
You won't find a glove out there today that gives you all of those features for just $45! This is a limited edition launch price and glove.
Below is a great shot of NASL Indy Eleven Pro Goalkeeper Nathan Sprenkel using the Spyder X which he uses as his match glove!