West Coast Goalkeeping
QUANTUM Melia Pro Edition
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days.
- Gloves/Gear that are in new condition can be returned for Full Money Back, less shipping.
- If Gloves/Gear is Used it can be returned for Store Credit within 30 days
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty does not apply to GRAB BAG items.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove ID or Clothing ID Personalization.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
CLOTHING SIZE CHART
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FP- Removable FINGERSAVES
- LATEX - Ultra Durable Turf Approved German Pro Supreme Grip
- PALM - Roll Finger with Positive Stitch and Extended Palm
- WRIST- Latex Wide Single Wrist Strap and Extended Palm
- BACKHAND - Super Soft Latex
- FIT - Note this glove will get larger over time - starting more snug and opening up.
Weather: This All-Weather German Supreme Latex offers incredible durability and provides a great glove in most any condition, peel the plastic and play or give a pre-wash for an even better grip!
Grip: This latex is super sticky 4mm German Supreme Latex is one of the top Latex's used in the world, it will provide amazing grip and provide great feel for the ball. It is highly recommended to Pre-wet for best grip possible, wetting the Supreme Latex will activate the chemicals in the Latex as well as decrease the wear on the glove.
CUT: Tim Melia's Preferred cut is a Roll Finger/Gunn Cut. An Extended Palm and Wrap/Over Wrap Under thumb for increased flexibility along with a positive stitch on the Roll Finger provides comfort and gives maximum latex contact on the ball during the catch!
Wrist:Latex Wrist strap is slightly wider than other wrist straps by design for improved support and comfort. Built with a double Velcro for added security provide a snug and close fitting enclosure.
Backhand: 3mm German Super Soft with 3D Air Mesh exposed to greatly increase the overall flexibility, including in key hand flex areas. Comes with a Rubber Gel Comfort Tab to help get your gloves on as well as just give a soft Tug to pull your gloves a bit closer without readjusting the Velcro strap.
Finger Protection: Guardian Finger Protection System (not thumb) with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove! Thumb saves not available on Wrap over/Under thumb models.
Fit:The Quantum Melia Pro is designed to be a medium fitting glove with added room in the fingers.
Our grandson is JV soccer goalie freshman who loves these gloves! He is going to dress for State conference as second goalie for Varsity soon as well!
Since they have arrived, the gloves have been amazing. The fit is nice. The gun cut is amazing, the grip is the best I’ve ever had
QUANTUM Melia Pro Edition
My son absolutely love your gloves and won’t wear anything else. Ordering is easy and Customer service is great.
Love the glove it fits REALLY snug when you first buy it and I was worried it wouldn’t stretch out well, turns out it wore in PERFECTLY to fit my hand! It’s a clean classic look with a good grip and strong but slender backhand for a bare hand feel on the ball. I LOVE em 10/10 recommend