West Coast Goalkeeping
VYPER Stealth Blackout
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
- FP- Removable FINGER Saves
- LATEX - Turf Approved German 4mm Black Contact Grip
- PALM - Hybrid Cut - Roll/Negative Combo for Precise Fit
- WRIST- Latex with Extended Latex Palm
- BACKHAND - Black Super Soft Latex
- FIT - Precise, yet very soft glove.
Featuring 4mm German All-Weather Black Supreme Latex! Designed and Tested by Major League Soccer's Goalkeeper Jeff Attinella.
The Vyper Stealth: BLACKOUT features a Hybrid Cut with a Micro Extended Palm and a Full Latex Strap, ideal for glove iD! With the Middle Fingers being Negative it gives a more secure feeling of the glove being a part of your hand!
Weather: This is an All-Weather glove - we recommend a pre-wash following peeling of the plastic protective covering for maximum grip.
Grip: 4mm German All-Weather Black Supreme Latex is great in any condition, rain or shine. The 4mm German Black Supreme Latex is protected by a Plastic Coating that will need to be peeled and pre-washed prior to using.
Design: Featuring Micro-Mesh for added comfort, this glove also comes with Negative Middle Fingers for improved fit and comfort, with Micro Mesh on the edges.
Wrist: Featuring an all new wide latex double velcro strap for comfort and control.
Backhand: 3mm Super Soft Latex Backhand with Memory Foam lining in backhand. This glove is especially comfy if you choose to remove the Fingersaves, it will feel like a pillow on your hands!
Finger Protection: Guardian Finger Protection System (thumb saves can be added separately) with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove!
Sizing & Fit: This glove will fit true to size, and should be ordered accordingly. For a snugger fit we recommend the Fusion and for a looser fit try the MAX series!
I haven’t worn a pair of gloves I haven’t loved from west coast!!
First of all, super fast shipping!! My daughter has been using these for a few weeks. She loves almost everything about them. Her only negative thought is, there isn’t quite enough padding across the palm and there have been a few times she is left with a slight amount of sting. The fingers are great. The fit is great. She does recommend them!
This is the 3rd pair my son has bought. They last well through multiple seasons and he loves the feel and look.
I bought a pair for my 13 yr old son! And he absolutely loves them and we will now be a regular customer!! Awesome service and super fast shipping up to Saskatoon,SK, Canada!
These are awesome gloves. My son loves them. Great feel and comfort. He plays in high school and club so they get a lot of use. Excellent grip.