West Coast Goalkeeping
West Coast Glove Wash
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
America's Largest Goalkeeping Outfitter
The Best Selling Glove Cleaning Product in North America!
West Coast Goalkeeping Glove Wash is a Ultra-Concentrated wash specifically designed for Goalkeeper Gloves.
It comes in a sealed 6oz./177ml container- so it will fit in your glove bag and because you will actually need less of it! A little bit goes a LONG way- so use it sparingly when you wash your gloves!
Pro Goalkeepers wash their own gloves, you should too! When to wash your gloves 1. After you first purchase them 2. As they get dirty 3. Before matches.
Directions: Wet Gloves with warm water, apply a small amount of West Coast Glove wash to the palm and work it in with your hand, wash the backhand of the glove also. Work soap in thoroughly and rinse until no soap comes out of the glove. (you can repeat if desired). Wring the gloves out - you will know they are clean as they make a squeaking noise when you run your fingers across the latex of the palms.
Hang Dry. Do not use a tumble dryer or dry in the sun as both will harden the latex palms.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN UNITED STATES DUE TO CUSTOM'S REGULATIONS REGARDING SHIPPING OF LIQUIDS
- Ultra-Low Foaming
- Hypoallergenic (Cool for people with allergies or sensitive skin)
- Biodegradable (Cool for the Environment - even the bottle is made from recycled material)
- Non Toxic
- No Dyes
- No Bleach
- No Phosphates
- No Perfumes
The WCGK glove wash does everything it’s promised to do. It rejuvenated a pair of Vyper Blackouts and brought them back from near ruin. Great product.
Grateful for this glove wash. His gloves are white again and they smell much better.
I’ve used the glove wash on my Kona blackouts and they’ve lasted a good while. This year I bought some adidas gloves and was wondering if the glove wash works as well for other brands.
I got the glove wash for my boyfriend because he got a new pair of gloves from West Coast Goalkeeping but didn’t get the glove wash. He loves it! 10/10 reccomend! he’s a great goalie and his gloves get dirty (especially because they are white) but this glove wash makes them look practically new!! Buy it!!
We washed the first pair of west coast gloves we purchased and they look brand new.