We are very happy to launch the next glove in the Fusion EVO series, the Fusion EVO Graphite. This glove was designed by New York Cosmos Goalkeeper Jimmy Maurer (NASL Best XI 2014).
When designing the glove a few things were important to Jimmy: Comfort, Flexibility, Extended Palm and a glove that can perform in any condition while being very durable on turf fields. After over 10 months of testing we choose 4mm German Graphite + Latex for this glove.
The Specific 4mm German Graphite + Latex we choose is an advanced-all weather latex providing you has some specific characteristics:
- Excellent Grip in Wet and Damp Conditions, while still providing amazing grip in dry conditions
- A very Durable Latex which can withstand Turf or 3G Field abuse
- It needs to be dampened to play (even in dry conditions)
- Since its grey, it won't show dirt as easily. If it turns yellowish- wash your gloves.
- Pre-Washing these gloves is a MUST for best results
Again these are pro gloves and should be treated as such, make sure you don't just throw them in your bag when you are done, also make sure to DRY your gloves after the game. Not only is washing important, but proper drying of a glove will prevent that nasty smell, which comes from Bacteria growth in wet gloves!