Glove Size Guidelines
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
How To Measure Your Hands:
Option 1: Measure the circumference of the widest part of the palm measure the circumference of the widest part of the palm including the thumb. Round up to the next highest inch.
Option 2: ; Measure the length of the hand from tip of the middle finger to the base of the large thumb area where the keeper's thumb meets the wrist. Round up to the next highest inch.
Example: 7.5" rounds up to 8", so a 7 3/4 around hand is a size 8 glove.