Many Goalkeepers have no idea what a Glove 'CUT' is! We are here to help clear this up for you! A Glove Cut is the Palm Style in which the Latex is Cut to have unique properties for catching. There are many cuts and styles we see today, however we would like to cover the 4 main cuts or palm styles that West Coast features in over 80% of our gloves.Roll Finger: Roll Finger is one of the most Traditional Cuts or Palm Styles. The Fingers are Rolled over the fingers in order to create maximum Contact with the ball.
- This cut is sometimes called GUN Cut.
- It also includes a Stitch in the Middle two fingers to help create the Rolled Effect
- Negative Cut is the most Close Fitting Palm design, great for people who want a very precise fit. It has the least amount of extra latex on the glove
- Hybrid often fits the hand better by combining the best features of multiple Cuts.
- With Hybrid cuts we see Gussets or pieces of material between the Palm and Backhand. West Coast most commonly uses Mesh to increase flexibility and increase the air to the hand.
- BioHybrid puts your hand in a pre-curved position, with the ideal position towards the top of the ball, naturally.