West Coast Goalkeeping
SPYDER X Assault
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
- FP+T - Removable Finger + Thumb Protection
- Palm-Hybrid (Roll, Flat, Expanse) with Internal Dynamic Grip
- Latex-4mm Pro German Supreme Grip
- Wrist-Secure Latex, Elastic Hybrid
- Sizing - Snugger Fit, Go up a size if you're in between sizes
- Designed & Worn by Atlanta United GK Mitch Hildebrandt
Featuring all new Secure Wrist Strap, with both latex and elastic wrists into 1 for more support and comfort.
Weather: This glove is an All-Weather glove- this latex must be damp for best results (keep a water bottle with you on a dry day), it performs best when slightly damp. It is made for Wet and Dry conditions, however remember to wet it in order to activate the chemicals on the latex.
Grip: 4mm All-Weather German PRO Supreme Latex. It is excellent in any condition. The inside of the glove has Dynamic Grip, which when warm adheres to your hand to help prevent the glove from moving or shifting.
Design: This Glove is a Hybrid cut, featuring Roll Finger Index and Pinky Fingers with Flat middle fingers. The Glove is designed to sit higher on the wrist while having a disconnected thumb for maximum flexibility. Spyder X has a large percentage of the backhand with Mesh in key places for increased flexibility making this One of our Most flexible gloves we have ever created!
Wrist: Secure Wrist Strap featuring Latex and Elastic combined for a more comfortable and supportive wrist. Glove ID box to allow you to add Glove Personalization.
Backhand: 3mm Composite any weather backhand with flexibility break points throughout the backhand, also large areas of mesh to create a very lightweight feel to the glove.
Finger Protection: Featuring Guardian Finger and Thumb Protection with a removable pocket to take them out if you do not need them!
Fit:The Spyder X is a snugger fitting glove. It surrounds the hand while providing increased flexibility due to the Mesh in key areas of the backhand.
These are the only gloves that my daughter wears! Every pair of WC gloves we have bought have been phenomenal
Daughter has worn them for a week...she says they are good thus far.
Bought these for my 8yr old and he LOVED THEM! Amazing gloves with perfect fit!
I was skeptical of moving over to WestCoast for gloves but truelly am glad I did it. A friend recommended the brand and I purchased the Spyder X Assault. They felt tight when trying them on at home but when my first game started, they literally formed to my hand. Great wrist mobility, perfect fit, foam is taking a beating and holding strong playing indoor, extremely grippy and protecting my hands very well. Will absolutely buy again and already recommended to others.
These gloves are definitely all-weather approved! My son used these gloves in a recent tournament. The first game the goal box was a literal mud pit because of heavy rain the day before. He activated the gloves with water and the grip was great! He got a shut-out for the game. The next day's game was so snowy that they had to go to PKs instead of playing a match. The gloves worked great, nothing slipped out of his hands, and his team won. He also loves the tight fit of this glove style. This is his 2nd pair of West Coast gloves and definitely won't be his last.