West Coast Goalkeeping
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
Not all Colored Latex is equal, West Coast's Exclusive 4mm Orange German Contact Latex is made for any condition, is super sticky and incredibly durable!
Weather: All Weather Glove, slightly dampen palm for best results. This glove comes with Plastic Protective layer that will need to be peeled, make sure to PEEL the plastic and Pre-Wash the glove before using! Pre-Wash will help bring the latex to life and increase flexibility in the glove.
Grip: The all new Vyper: Ultimate features a our Exclusive ORANGE 4mm German Supreme Latex. This latex is sticky and needs to be slightly moistened before use and for best results.
Design: BioHybrid Cut. This is our BioHYBRID cut, featuring Roll Outer Fingers, with a Custom Expanse Flex Fitted Finger Section and Jaguar Mesh Gussets. The Thumb has been slightly modified from Wrap Over/Under to a more traditional thumb, allowing for Additional Support and the use of Thumb Saves if you want to add them. The BioHYBRID cut is designed so your hands move forward on top of the ball in the optimal position during the catch. It also represents one of the most comfortable palm cuts that West Coast Features.
Wrist: Our Brand new Double Elas-TEC Wrist Strap, improved to help minimize snagging and runs, with increased strength to make you feel more secure with each catch. In order to make the wrists last, make sure the wrap the wrist strap up after you are done using it so the Velcro Monster in your bag doesn't get to them!
Backhand: 3mm Full German Super Soft Latex Backhand with 3 Flexibility points in the backhand to allow full motion of the hand. This glove uses West Coast's signature Memory Foam Lining (yes the same as on beds), in order to provide a pillow like feeling on your hands when you catch! It helps take the sting out of hard shots, while still giving you the feel for the catch.
Finger Protection: Guardian Finger Protection System (not thumb) with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove! If you require THUMB Saves they can be added in Accessories.
Fit:The Vyper: Ultimate is designed to be a medium fitting glove with room in the fingers, the wrist will be slightly more snug by design with the Double Elas-tec wrist. The design also allows for extra extension when reaching to make fingertip saves!
WCGK are the only gloves my son will wear.
Other gloves would have shown a lot of wear after a season of indoor but so far so good. We recommend them to every keeper that asks.
I switched to this glove after using Reusch for a few years and wanted to try something new and more affordable. I like the fit but the grippiness is incredible compared to what I was used to. I was prepared for accelerated palm and finger wear since I previously bought very durable but not grippy gloves. Well I'm also surprised at how well the palms and fingers have worn on these gloves. My complaints are about the finger protection. My major complaint is that the finger saves won't stay in place - they constantly slip down to my wrist and leave my most distal joints unprotected. And the thumb save is the worst - it moves even more to the point that it's mostly on the back of my wrist. And speaking of thumbs, why not include two more saves with this glove so we don't have to buy another set? My previous Reusch gloves held the saves in place with velcro, I wish these gloves had the same. One of the zippers seized up and I broke the pull trying to move it. It has been unzipped for many weeks now but hasn't been a problem. All that said, I would continue to buy this glove when it's on sale but I'm going to try some other models to see if I find a preference.
Superb quality product which performs exceptionally in all conditions. You could spend more money--but, not receive better merchandise! I consider these the best keeper glove on the market--at any cost.
This is my fourth pair of vypers and I have nothing bad to say! As long as you take care of them they will last as well as the grip and fit are perfect! Will continue to buy these as long as I still play!
No problems. Good grip. No peeling yet after 4 matches. Second pair of WCG gloves. Previous pair did not disappoint either.