West Coast Goalkeeping
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FP+T- Removable FINGER+ THUMB Saves
- LATEX -German 4mm Black Contact Grip
- PALM - Roll Finger /Gun Cut
- WRIST- Double Elastic Elastic Wrist Strap
- BACKHAND - Durable Composite with Memory Foam
- FIT - Easy Entry with Medium Palm and Precise Fit Fingers
Weather: This is an All-Weather glove - we HIGHLY recommend a pre-wash following peeling of the plastic protective covering for maximum grip. This glove must be dampened to be used to avoid excessive wear.
Grip: 4mm Black German All-Weather Supreme Latex is great in any condition, rain or shine. The 4mm Black German All-Weather Supreme Latex is protected by a Plastic Coating that will need to be peeled and pre-washed prior to using.
Design: Micro-Mesh for added comfort, this glove comes with Roll Finger with positive stitches in the middle 2 fingers for increased comfort and fit. Neoprene entry with Tug strap make this glove easy to get on and off by yourself with no struggle!
Wrist: Featuring an all new wide latex double velcro strap for comfort and control.
Backhand: 3mm Super Soft Latex Backhand with Memory Foam lining in backhand. This glove is especially comfy if you choose to remove the Fingersaves, it will feel like a pillow on your hands! Three piece backhand for increased flexibility. Gold is painted with 2 layers of paint to make sure it stays bright gold for a long time!
Finger Protection: Guardian Finger + Thumb Protection System with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove! Thumb saves are included in this glove.
Sizing & Fit: This glove will fit true to size, and should be ordered accordingly.
Super cool looking durable gloves. Not only are the designs awesome but the quality is amazing. I used Nike gloves for 10+ years before getting fed up with the terrible quality and now with west coast, I will never switch again
We will be ordering more!
They look great and play great. Would buy again.
Love love love our GK viper gloves!