West Coast Goalkeeping
TITAN TRU-Flight Training Ball
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For a Return/Exchange/Replacement
- Enter your Email Address
- Your Order Number
- Follow the prompts to Return, Exchange or Replace your gloves.
Shipping address for Return/Exchanges:
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Updated Design and ball with amazing quality and texture for a great price everyday!
The New TITAN TRU-Flight Training Ball, Featuring Textured Tactile Coating for an amazing everyday price. Still with our upgraded the bladder to hold air better, so you don't have to pump it up as much.
Incredibly well balanced, and hand stitched, providing amazing durability and allowing even flight patterns without gluing the skin.
We Designed our TRU-Flight series by fusing the features we love in some of the highest quality balls ever and created our own ball. We think it's silly to pay $150+ for a ball, so we spent over 2 years developing our Official Ball to include Premium features, such as:
- Textured Tactile Response Skin
- Bonded Shell to reduce water absorption
- Quad Lining for Maximum durability without using Foam Padding
- 32 Panel Double Hand Stitched Construction
Exterior: All-Weather Micro-Textured Tactile Response PU Skin for a better feel when striking and a better grip when catching the ball.
Material: Bonded and coated outer shell for reduced water absorption and improved in air characteristics.
Bladder: XLNS Latex Bladder provides a better touch on the ball and allows the TRU-Flight to travel without feeling like a Beach Ball when hit. The High End XLNS Latex Bladder gives a better feel than BUTYL Bladder balls, but will need to be occasionally pumped to keep perfect pressure.
Durability: Synthetic Leather Composite dramatically increases durability: 20% polyester/10% cotton/20% rubber/50% synthetic leather.
Love the texture and the feel of the ball! These are going to last a few years for my young soccer team.
This is an excellent ball. I will definitely get more of these for my practices.
I use this as a game ball on my indoor league. Everyone likes it, and it holds up really well to the pounding.
Excellent ball for all uses, practice and matches. Great quality, will be buying more for sure.
I have always advocated for youth keepers and families to purchase the best bang for the buck in equipment. I had a friend who is sponsored by WestCoast Goalkeeping and fell in love at first use. As a youth coach and the keeper coach for my club I have been extremely happy with everything I have purchased. Knowing the price and quality are more than affordable and rival other brand companys....I will never purchase from another company for gloves and balls.