West Coast Goalkeeping
SPYDER X Rush
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FP+T - Removable FINGER+ THUMB Protection
- INTERNAL GRIP- Internal Silicone Palm secures hand in place
- LATEX - Turf Approved German Krypto Contact Grip
- PALM - Hybrid (Roll/Flat/Expanse) 3 in 1 Palm Cut
- WRIST- Adjustable Single Elastic Wrist Strap
- BACKHAND - Ultra Lightweight Flex-Dry Backhand
- FIT - Precise to Snug Fitting Glove
Weather: This glove is an All-Weather glove- this latex must be damp for best results (keep a water bottle with you on a dry day), it performs best when slightly damp. It is made for Wet and Dry conditions, however remember to wet it in order to activate the chemicals on the latex.
Grip: This glove features 4mm All-Weather German Krypto Contact Latex. It is excellent in any condition and will require slight wetting of the glove in dry conditions for optimal performance. The inside of the glove has Dynamic Grip, which when warm adheres to your hand to help prevent the glove from moving or shifting.
Design: This Glove is a Hybrid cut, featuring Roll Finger Index and Pinky Fingers with Flat middle fingers. The Glove is designed to sit higher on the wrist while having a disconnected thumb for maximum flexibility. Spyder X has a large percentage of the backhand with Mesh in key places for increased flexibility making this One of our Most flexible gloves we have ever created!
Wrist: Latex wrist strap with double velcro, with Glove ID box to allow you to add Glove Personalization.
Backhand: 3mm Composite any weather backhand with flexibility break points throughout the backhand, also large areas of mesh to create a very lightweight feel to the glove.
Finger Protection: Featuring Guardian Finger and Thumb Protection with a removable pocket to take them out if you do not need them!
Fit:The Spyder X is a snugger fitting glove. It surrounds the hand while providing increased flexibility due to the Mesh in key areas of the backhand.
Best westcoast gloves ive used! Fits decently close to the hand and the internal grip actually works! Durability is decent as long as your not using palms to push up off the ground.
These gloves are soooo amazing! The made me feel so happy and are very grippy.
Both my son and I use Spyder X rush. Me for indoor and him for Club. We both love these gloves and they are almost an extension of our hands. We both have tried others and these are the best, especially with the internal grip. It gives a real feel on the ball. If you haven't tried these yet, give 'em a shot. One the guys that my son trains with switched to Spyder X's after he tried my son's gloves out and those are the only ones he will use now.
Gloves are holding up well at high school level goal keeping. Goalie loves the fit, feel and performance of the gloves. Not over priced either like some gloves that dont last long.
I’m disappointed with these new gloves. Only used them 6 times and they are really wearing away!