West Coast Goalkeeping
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
- FP- Removable FINGERSAVES
- PALM - BioHybrid (Roll/Flat/Expanse) 3 in 1 Palm Cut
- LATEX- 4mm Pro German Supreme All Weather Palm
- WRIST- Latex Wide Single Wrist Strap
- BACKHAND - Ultra Durable Composite
- FIT - Medium to Larger Fit
The Quantum Freedom Features BioHYBRID Cut with 3 different palm cuts combined into 1, for an ultra flexible and amazing feel and fit, with West Coast Goalkeeping's Exclusive Ultra Durable Supreme German Latex.
Weather: This All-Weather German Supreme Latex offers incredible durability and provides a great glove in most any condition, peel the plastic and play or give a pre-wash for an even better grip!
Grip: This latex is a brand new super sticky 4mm German Contact Supreme Latex, is one of the top Latex's used in the world, it will provide amazing grip and provide great feel for the ball. It is highly recommended to Pre-wet for best grip possible, wetting the Supreme Latex will activate the chemicals in the Latex as well as decrease the wear on the glove.
Wrist:Latex Wrist strap is slightly wider than other wrist straps by design for improved support and comfort. Built with a double Velcro for added security provide a snug and close fitting enclosure along with an extra large Glove iD box.
Backhand: 3mm German Super Soft with more Micro Mesh exposed to greatly increase the overall flexibility, including in key hand flex areas. Comes with a Rubber Gel Comfort Tab to help get your gloves on as well as just give a soft Tug to pull your gloves a bit closer without readjusting the Velcro strap.
Finger Protection: Guardian Finger Protection System (not thumb) with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove! Thumb saves not available on Wrap over/Under thumb models.
Fit:The Quantum: BioHYBRID is designed to be a medium fitting glove with added room in the fingers.
CUT: BioHYBRID- This Cut Combines Wrap Over/Under Thumb for light feel and increased flexibility along with a Roll Index (with V notch for improved flexibility) and pinky, with a MAX Middle and Ring Finger. The Combination of Cuts was developed over 18 months with over half of the West Coast Pro-Team Keepers testing and providing feedback. The Cut is designed is designed to contour to your hand with a enhanced pre-curve, making this the first Cut of its type from a North American Glove Company!
One of the best pair of gloves, actually the best pair of gloves my daughter used. They are comfortable and tough. She loves them. Be been using West Coast for years now.
Very well fitting, easy to maneuver in, and durable.
My son has been using Adidas gloves for the past 5 years and recently has not been happy with them they rip so fast and loose grip we decided to give west coast a try and has used them for 15 games so far and still has lots of grip and no tears. He absolutely loves them and will be using them going forward. He also got them customized and we order ed on a Tuesday and they were at the house by Friday. Great customer service great gloves fast shipping.
i accidentally ordered the wrong thing, and so i sent an email in, and they changed the order immediately and was very helpful.
I love the texture and grip!