West Coast Goalkeeping
LAGUNA Rowe SoCal
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: email@example.com
- FP- Removable FINGERSAVES
- PALM - Roll Finger with Positive Stitch
- LATEX- 4mm Pro German Supreme All Weather Palm
- WRIST- Latex Wrist with Easy on Neoprene Entry
- BACKHAND - Super Soft Latex
- FIT - Easy On/Off with Precise Fitting Fingers
The Laguna Flagship Glove is Designed and Worn by former MLS LA Galaxy and current Vancouver Whitecaps Goalkeeper Brian Rowe. The glove features a Neoprene Entry with Tug Strap, Roll Finger Palm, with Removable Fingersaves on our new Exclusive German All-Weather Supreme Latex.
Weather: This glove is an All-Weather glove, once you peel the plastic off and pre-wash it, the glove will get better after wearing several times, however its still amazingly sticky out of the package (like seriously stick to the wall sticky). If you aren't sure what the weather will be, the West Coast Exclusive German 4mm Any-Weather Supreme Latex is perfect.
CUT: Roll Finger /Gunn Cut- This cut is designed to put maximum latex in direct contact with the ball during the catch. It provides room in the fingers and features a open stitch in the middle two fingers for increased flexibility and comfort. This cut will provide a good cushion as you catch the ball, while still providing great touch. The Positive Stitch in the middle fingers is a modern touch that increases durability and provides more comfort on this modern Roll Finger Glove.
Wrist: Wider Full Latex Wrist strap for increased wrist support with Neoprene Entry. Neoprene entry provides an easier entry into the glove, along with a Tug Strap that allows for easy on and off. Neoprene does need to be fully dried after wearing for best extended use! a first for any West Coast Glove. Neoprene entry creates an easier glove to put on and off.
Backhand: 3mm German Super Soft with ergonomically designed break points along the backhand provide maximum flexibility, while keeping the hands in a natural position when flexing and catching. We have also added our signature Memory Foam lining to the backhand- it makes the glove more comfortable, but also helps in greatly reducing the shock on the hands when you catch!
Finger Protection: Guardian Finger Protection System (not thumb) with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove! If you require THUMB Saves they can be added in Accessories.
Fit: The Laguna Rowe-Pro is designed to be a medium fitting glove with simple on and off.
Grip: This latex is super sticky 4mm German Supreme Latex is one of the top Latex's used in the world, it will provide amazing grip and provide great feel for the ball, it works best when slightly dampened. (the chemicals in the latex are activated). It does also get better as you break it in, and wear it!
My son loves his West Coast Gloves, this will be the only brand we purchase from now on.
LAGUNA Rowe SoCal
LAGUNA Rowe SoCal
Great fit, comfortable, and very breathable. The grip is fantastic as well
Great grip fantastic product