West Coast Goalkeeping
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
- FP- Removable FINGERSAVES
- INTERNAL GRIP- Internal Silicone Palm secures hand in place
- TURF - Ultra Durable Turf Approved German Pro Supreme Grip
- PALM - Hybrid (Roll/Flat/Expanse) 3 in 1 Palm Cut
- LATEX- 4mm Pro German Supreme All Weather Palm
- WRIST- Adjustable Single Elastic Wrist Strap
- BACKHAND - Ultra Lightweight Flex-Dry Backhand
- FIT - Incredibly Flexible and Lightweight
Grip: Brand new Pro German 4mm Ultra Supreme Latex. Specially Built for keepers that play on different fields conditions - Turf and Grass. Built for Dry Harsh conditions, and also made for light to medium wet conditions as well. Dampen Palms for best grip possible, wetting the Ultra Supreme Latex will activate the chemicals in the Latex as well as decrease the wear on the glove.
CUT: Hybrid with increased Palm Catching Zones. Generally lighter gloves have had smaller palms, this glove has a large and comfy catching area, with a Roll, Flat, Pre-Curve Hybrid Palm to put more latex in contact with the ball! Wrap Under Thumb, Wrap over tips and Semi Surround cut increase flexility and allow for more catching area.
Wrist:Single Elastic Wrist Strap with Glove ID Box for Name Personalization. New Scorpion Extended Palm, which gives the longest extended palm with maximum comfort on any West Coast Glove. Easy on/Off Entry make putting on and taking off this glove simple and don't require any help!
Backhand: Poly Composite Lightweight Backhand allows for full range of flexibility. A clear punch zone helps with clearance and provides additional protection from turf and elements.
Finger Protection: This glove includes finger saves with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove!
Fit:The EXO-SKIN Scorpion is designed to be a Medium Fitting glove that will open up half a size if the finger saves are removed.
I love the gloves. They fit well and wok great for both indoor and outdoor games.
Best gloves I have had
I bought these for my son and he absolutely loves them. They have fantastic grip. The flexibility even with the finger saves is great. We will definitely be buying more.
This is by far the best glove I have ever owned and I have been a keeper for 38 years now and still going. This is a great glove that looks cool but in my first two games with these, two shutouts. The exo-skin is great and will be ordering another pair.
i used the Quantum's before these Exo-Skin Scorpions, and I loved the Quantum's. But it seems like the Scorpion's lack the grip like the Quantum's. Scorp's have a strong backhand with punch zones and I love the extended palm that allows you to pull the glove tight without removing the entire glove and refitting. Flexible and easy to form a fist in need to punch the ball. Removable finger saves are always nice, especially for indoor soccer. If the grip was better, even with washing and pregame wetting, this glove would be a beast and probably my go to for any game.