West Coast Goalkeeping
Pink Newport Short Sleeve Jersey
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
We are proud to launch our second family of Keeper Jerseys, the Newport Goalkeeper Jersey. Featuring an updated Classic design with Cross chest stripes, highlighted with a small half collar, which helps give the jersey a secure close fit.
Using our signature Hyper Cool Fabric, which is incredibly Lightweight, cool - but still very soft on the skin, unlike other synthetic materials! (none of that rough cheap scratchy feel). Able to be worn in wet or dry conditions, the Hyper Cool Fabric is moisture wicking!
Short Sleeve design allows the keeper to add compression wear underneath for layering or just wear it by itself!
Material: Featuring a lined Texture Hyper Cool Fabric.
Sleeve: Short Sleeve
Collar: half collar
Logo: Stand Your Ground on Lower left, Wave Logo on Center of Shirt and Left Sleeve, West Coast on the upper right shoulder.
Sizing: UNISEX (Chest in Inches Measurement)
Youth MED: 26-28 Youth LG/XG 28-30
Small 30-32 MED 32-36 LG 36-44 Xtra LG 44-48 2X LG 48-52
Personalize with numbers for just $9 or Name and Number for $15 Click Below
(worn by Seattle Sounders 2 GK Matt Bersano in photos)
Had a problem with the first shirt, they immediately sent a replacement out. Awesome product, awesome customer service. Thank you
It’s been like a month and I loved wearing this jersey because it helps me stand out to the other players and even look good while blocking shots
Pink Newport Short Sleeve Jersey
Bought this shirt for my 12 y/o son. He's 5'1" tall & the adult small was the way to go! Fit him perfectly with a little room to grow. He loves it.
Goal keeper jersey looks great and good quality material. Product arrived sooner than expected!