West Coast Goalkeeping
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
- FP- Removable FINGER+ THUMB Protection
- INTERNAL GRIP- Internal Silicone Palm secures hand in place
- PALM - BioHybrid (Roll/Flat/Expanse) 3 in 1 Palm Cut
- LATEX- 4mm Pro German Supreme All Weather Palm
- WRIST- XTEND Wrist ™
- BACKHAND - Ultra Lightweight Flex-Dry Backhand
- FIT - Incredibly Flexible and Lightweight
Grip: Pro German 4mm Supreme Latex. Very Sticky (make sure to wash after 2-4 wearings as you can't see dirt on black palms). Dampen Palms for best grip. Wetting the Supreme Latex will activate the chemicals in the Latex as well as decrease the wear on the glove.
CUT: BioHybrid with new XTEND WRIST ™ - built in Extended Palm into the wrist strap. 3-1 Cut with wider catching area and a pre-curve in order to keep you on top of your catch.
Wrist:Secure Hybrid Wrist, with Latex - Elastic Wrist Strap with Glove ID Box for Name Personalization. XTEND Wrist ™ with built in Extended Palm Latex for increased control and grip. Easy on and Easy off with the EXO-SKIN Design (this glove is an EXO-SKIN Hybrid combing both EXO & Traditional Gloves together.
Backhand: Composite Hybrid Combo with Lightweight Material and Composite material for durability and flexibility.
Finger Protection: This glove includes finger + thumb saves with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove!
Fit:The EXO-SKIN HELIX is designed to be a Medium Fitting glove that will open up half a size if the finger saves are removed.
Remember to Dampen gloves for increased grip and decreased wear.
I've worn many gloves over the years, this new EXO SKIN is one of the most flexible glove I've worn by WCG. The internal silicone dots are great, I wish more gloves had them, once your hands warm up, they really do keep them from secure on your hand. That said, this glove is a snug fit, I would say calling it a "medium fit" is not quite accurate as some of their other "medium" fitting gloves, if you plan on keeping the finger saves it, it is definitely a snug fit. So snug that I've contemplated going up a size, but time will tell after a few more games. The one disappointment I have with the glove is extended palm on the wrist strap, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the concept, it really lends to the flexibility, however, despite looking like it, the material used for the extended palm is NOT the same latex that is on the palm of the glove, and does not have the same grip. I play 6-8 indoor games a week, and playing indoor, I throw a lot, and rely heavily on the extended palm for my throws, and the first time I went to throw the ball I dropped it, so this is concerning for me, I may have to use some glove glu or something just on that part of the glove. Overall, if you don't throw a lot, or have a throwing form that doesn't rely on the extended palm, this is a great glove and I would recommend it.
I’m not sure what I expected with my first foray into the Exo series. I guess I was expecting a minimalist glove with a cool backhand.
I was wrong.
It’s got substance. It feels like a lighter version of a the original Vyper series. The new silicone gel nodes in the fingers are smaller and feel more natural than the older style ones. Their new black latex is arguably their best ever.
As for the design, it’s very striking. It does remind me of the amazing German kits of the 80s and 90s.
I recommend them to everyone.
West Coast Goalkeeping has hit it out of the park again with the new EXO-Skin Helix! This glove combines the fit/enclosure of the EXO-Skin model with the palm/finger cut of the Kona Model gloves! Absolutely awesome feel around your fingers and wrist. The extended, seamless and one-piece enclosure is easy to get your hand into, but still snug. The mesh backhand is breathable and comfortable, while the wrist strap creates an extended palm surface! Hopefully, down the road they will release the same colorway, but with a white palm. Top-quality again!