West Coast Goalkeeping
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
- FP+T- Removable Finger + Thumb Protection
- Palm- Hybrid (Roll, Flat, Expanse) with Internal Dynamic Grip
- Latex- PINK Exclusive 4mm Pro German Supreme Grip
- Finger Protection- Removable Finger + Thumb
- Wrist- Adjustable Double Elastic Wrist
- Sizing - Medium Fit with Larger Wrist Area Coverage
Weather: All Weather Glove, Peel the plastic off, for an even better grip wash and dry prior to use! Made for Rain or Shine, any condition- with 3D honeycomb mesh to help with preventing your hand from getting to hot!
Grip: This latex is super sticky 4mm German Supreme Latex is one of the top Latex's used in the world, it will provide amazing grip and provide great feel for the ball, it works best when slightly dampened. (the chemicals in the latex are activated). It does also get better as you break it in, and wear it!
Palm: A form fitting Hybrid Cut, we use a Gun/Roll/Flat Combo to provide a great fit and feel. The glove contours the hand, without being too bulk as well as not being to small at the same time!
Wrist: Double Elastic Wrist Entry with our Brand new Ultra Wear Velcro, built to last longer and not wear out! Glove ID Box with a spot to get your name/number or favorite thing ID'd for just $9.
Backhand: 3mm Composite water resistant backhand with ergonomically designed break points along the backhand provide maximum flexibility, while keeping the hands in a natural position when flexing and catching. We have also added our signature Memory Foam lining to the backhand- it makes the glove more comfortable, but also helps in greatly reducing the shock on the hands when you catch!
Finger Protection: Guardian Finger Protection System and Thumb Protection convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove!
Fit: The Laguna Strike is designed to be a medium fitting glove.
Beautiful design with a great fit! My son absolutely loves them!!
Great gloves, they’re my first pair of west coast and i’m definitely going to get more !
These are my young keepers favorite of the wcgk gloves and we have tried 3 other versions. She loves them all but these are her absolute favorite!
My daughter LOVES these gloves. She is only 14 and these gloves give her the extra that she needs to get her hands around the ball while she is still growing. Her favorites so far!
Exactly as described, have spent hundreds of dollars on inferior product. Not any more! West Coast the best value for real goal keepers!