West Coast Goalkeeping
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: email@example.com
EXO-SKIN Series Meets the KONA with a brand new Palm Style - BioNegative. A snugger more precise fitting glove with a flexible backhand.
- EXO-SKIN Lightweight Flexible EXO Backhand
- PALM- Negative + Hybrid Palm for Precise Fit
- Finger Protection - Removable Finger Saves
- TURF - Turf and Grass Approved
- INTERNAL GRIP - Internal Silicone Grip to prevent hand slipping
- WRIST - Latex Wrist Strap with Updated Non Tangle Velcro
Weather: All Weather German Supreme Orange Supreme Grip Latex offers Incredible Durability (Turf approved) and works great in wet or dry. Make sure to dampen the palm in dry conditions to activate the latex.
Grip: This latex is super sticky 4mm Orange German Supreme Grip, All-Weather, Turf Approved is one of the top Latex's used in the world, it will provide amazing grip and provide great feel for the ball. It is highly recommended to Pre-wet for best grip possible, wetting the Supreme Latex will activate the chemicals in the Latex as well as decrease the wear on the glove.
CUT: Brand new BioNEGATIVE, it combines Negative Cut in Fingers with Expanse and Roll cut all into one to make a precise more snug fit, while giving you a precurve to allow you to stay on top of your catch! The only Negative Cut that offers you Pre-Curve to stay on top of the ball and contour to the precise fit of your hand.
Wrist: Easy On/Off Wrist with Latex Wrist strap with tangle free velcro for added security provide a snug and close fitting enclosure along with an extra large Glove iD box.
Backhand: EXO-SKIN Light Weight composite backhand, is ultra flexible and breathable for a more comfortable fit. 3D Gel Designs on the backhand give it a unique style and design all to itself. (Please note the 3D Design is a bit more delicate and can come off exposed to repeated scraping along the turf.) 3D Gel Punch Zones and Memory Foam lining helps decrease any impact on the hand while catching.
Finger Protection: Pro Keepers wears fingersaves in his gloves during matches and swears by the West Coast Guardian Finger Protection System. This glove includes finger (not thumb) saves with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove! Thumb saves are not available on this glove.
Fit: The KONA Riptide is designed to be a medium fitting glove with precise fitting fingers.
A fellow keeper told me about this company. I ordered the wrong size and their excellent customer service helped me receive a refund. I now have the KONA Riptides and I've been wearing them for about half a season now. They've been great gloves. Saved a PK with them
This is my daughter's first pair of West Coast gloves. She loves the gloves!
At first we ordered the wrong size, but customer service was awesome and helped us with recommendations.
These gloves fit so well and are great in wet weather. The latex is very durable and stays soft and grippy throughout their lifetime! I highly recommend these gloves for any goalkeeper!
I had a few questions about which gloves would be the best fit for my son, and customer service responded via email super fast! They were very helpful and my son loves his new gloves. Top notch quality. We will definitely be repeat customers. FYI..the Kona Riptide colors are more muted in person although this was a plus in our experience. Thank you West Coast Goalkeeping for wonderful service and quality products!!
Best gloves as a keeper I’ve ever owned. Great durability, great feel.