West Coast Goalkeeping
3 PACK Bundle Inflatable Training Dummy
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days.
- Gloves/Gear that are in new condition can be returned for Full Money Back, less shipping.
- If Gloves/Gear is Used it can be returned for Store Credit within 30 days
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty does not apply to GRAB BAG items.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove ID or Clothing ID Personalization.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
CLOTHING SIZE CHART
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: email@example.com
This is a 3 Pack Training Dummy Bundle that INCLUDES a Pump
The West Coast Inflatable Training Dummy is built for ease of use to enhance your training. It sets up and breaks down in less than a minute!
Used at every level, the West Coast Goalkeeping Trainer is currently being used at MLS, USL, NWSL and College Level and is a great tool for any Goalkeeper or Keeper Coach.
Use in a variety of drills: Ball Control, Limited Visibility, Deflection and Obstacle Training, Corners, Free Kicks, Corners. Its great for going around as a stationary defender or safe contact drills.
Simply Fill it with Air, for increased stability fill the base with water.
Sold Individually or in Set of 3, handheld pump is available and sold separately.
Shipping on the the Inflatable Training Dummy is done via UPS Ground.
- Height: 6 feet 1 inches Tall Inflated
- Fills up in less than 1 Minute with Hand Pump (Sold Separately)
- Fill Base with Water (or Sand) for Stability
- Includes MAX Air Fill Gauge to prevent over inflating.
- Integrated Handles for easy lifting
- Quick Valve 1 way valve for easy air fill.
- There is a 6 month warranty on training dummies.
**Pick up and carry using handles at base when filled with water or sand. To extend life of dummy, DO NOT drag!
Great Product and I think one of the best on the market. Little dissappointed that there was a hole in one dummy when I took it out of the package and the replacement won’t be available until October.
I have used this product both in Orlando, FL; Tennessee and at Region 3 Camp. The ease of transport and set up is brilliant and the dummies allow to create scenarios of contact, obstructed vision, reactions and many more with ease.
Everything WestCoast sells they back with integrity and true love for the Game
Always a pleasure
Great design, durable, easy to maintain and made easy for transport. Fantastic product and even better customer service. As always, thank you West Coast!