West Coast Goalkeeping
EXO-SKIN Union Jack
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FP+T - Removable FINGERSAVES + Thumb Protection
- INTERNAL GRIP- Internal Silicone Palm secures hand in place
- LATEX - Ultra Durable Turf Approved German Pro Supreme Grip
- PALM - Negative Hybrid Cut (Neg middle with Roll Outer for More Comfort)
- WRIST- Adjustable Single Elastic Wrist Strap
- BACKHAND - Ultra Lightweight Flex-Dry Backhand
- FIT - Incredibly Flexible and Lightweight, Medium Fitting Glove
GRIP: Pro Crimson German 4mm Ultra Supreme Latex. Specially Built for keepers that play on different fields conditions - Turf and Grass. Built for Dry Harsh conditions, and also made for light to medium wet conditions as well. Dampen Palms for best grip possible, wetting the Ultra Supreme Latex will activate the chemicals in the Latex as well as decrease the wear on the glove.
CUT: Negative Hybrid is built with Negative Middle Fingers and Roll outer, for more comfort and a larger catching area, while still giving a precise snugger fit to the hand. It will feel like the glove is a part of your hand and allow the keeper to focus on proper technique. The EXO-SKIN Union features our new Dual Purpose Anti Abrasion and Stray Stay features on the Wrist for a better fit and to lessen the wear from that area made by pushing up off the turf.
INTERNAL GRIP: Featuring our Signature Internal Dynamic Silicone Grip to prevent the hand from Slipping while catching the ball, using the hands heat in order to keep the glove secure and make a better catch.
WRIST: Single Elastic Wrist Strap with Glove ID Box for Name Personalization. New Scorpion Extended Palm, which gives the longest extended palm with maximum comfort on any West Coast Glove. Easy on/Off Entry make putting on and taking off this glove simple and don't require any help!
BACKHAND: Poly Composite Lightweight Backhand allows for full range of flexibility. A clear punch zone helps with clearance and provides additional protection from turf and elements.
FINGER PROTECTION: This glove includes removable finger + thumb protection with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove!
WEATHER: Lightweight and breathable, built for any condition.
FIT: The EXO-SKIN Union Jack is designed to be a Medium Fitting glove that will open up half a size if the finger saves are removed.
Coaches Advice: This is a great glove for the keeper who likes a negative, but dislikes the decreased catching area or bunching created by the cut. This cut was developed by MLS Pro GK Jeff Attinella in association with West Coast Goalkeeping.
My daughter hasn’t used them yet but loves the look and feel.. I’m sure they are of the same quality as all WCG gloves!
My goalie will only wear WCG gloves and he loves the variety of styles!
My son has been using West Coast gloves for a few years now. In early 2018 we purchased him a pair of Exo Skin style gloves and he claimed them his favorite. For Xmas 2018 we purchased him the Exo Skin Union Jack gloves & personalized them with his name. He was quite surprised and couldn't wait to get in the box to try them out. He broke them in at his next practice and declared them to be the best gloves hes ever had and his absolute favorite (to date). He said they felt & performed even better than his last favorites and we didnt think that was even possible. His team mates thought they were awesome & said it was cool that they also have his nickname on them. As a keeper Mom, I love the superior quality for half the price of all the other gloves we ever tried in the past. We now purchase other items from you and still receive the same quality at a fraction of the cost of other brands. His sister now only plays with West Coast products. Thank you we are West Coast customers for life!
My keeper son is always looking forward to getting new gloves. This year he received 2 pairs and can't wait to start using them. The globes I've purchased in the past have been of good quality and I can't wait to see how these hold up