West Coast Goalkeeping
Padded Compression Long Sleeve Shirt
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
Protect the shoulders on hard landings and while you fight for the ball, protect ribs while you reach in the air to grab shots, with Soft Sewn in Ultra-Flexible padding!
The West Coast GK Padded Compression LONG SLEEVE Shirt has built in padding, to help protect from hard ground and turf and also give you confidence in a crowded box!
Moisture wicking and Hyper Flex material combine to make up an incredibly comfortable fit. Strategically placed padding give you the proper amount of padding, without making you look or feel bulky or overloaded.
- Length: Shirt - LONG sleeves
- Padding: Should and Rib
- Material: Polyester Composite
- WEST COAST Logo in Reflective Grey.
Sized in US Sizes Adult S,M,L,XL, These are designed to be a Looser fitting Compression shirt, so please take that into account when ordering, if you are between two sizes - it may be best to go up.
i like the shirt overall it’s just that it doesn’t fit right. it gives the proper padding needed as a goal keeper but it doesn’t fit my body right.
Fits a little loose and needs more arm padding. Other than that I love it.
Bought this for my son who needed the extra elbow & shoulder padding. Fit him perfect & is now a must have for every practice. For sizing, if you are in between go w/ the bigger size.
Best compression shirt ever!! I live in Arizona and we either have the nicest fields you will ever see or absolute first fields that has really hard ground underneath. I would always get constant bruises around my rib area which would put me out of play or at a disadvantage. This shirt have helped me so much with not getting those bruises anymore but also feeling more confident on making those high dives and not being afraid of falling down with injury!! Great product !!!
My son has been pleased with everything we have bought the goalie gloves he said they're as good if not better than roush Love the three-quarter pants padded and compression pants and longsleeved shirt we will definitely be shopping here every season!