West Coast Goalkeeping
QUANTUM Miller Pro
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FP- Removable FINGERSAVES
- LATEX - Ultra Durable Turf Approved German Pro Supreme Grip
- PALM - Roll Finger with Positive Stitch and Extended Palm
- WRIST- Latex Wide Single Wrist Strap
- BACKHAND - Ultra Durable Composite
- FIT - Medium Fitting Glove
- Designed and Worn by LAFC and USMNT Keeper Tyler Miller
Weather: This All-Weather 4mm German Supreme Contact Latex offers incredible durability and provides a great glove in most any condition, peel the plastic and play or give a pre-wash for an even better grip!
Grip: Super sticky 4mm German Contact Supreme Latex, is one of the top Latex's used in the world, it will provide amazing grip and provide great feel for the ball. It is highly recommended to Pre-wet for best grip possible, wetting the Supreme Latex will activate the chemicals in the Latex as well as decrease the wear on the glove.
CUT: Roll Finger with Extended Palm. One of the most classic cuts, Roll Finger latex is puffed out and curved so the latex comes in contact with the ball earlier than any other latex. This arrests the balls spin to help the keeper with control while catching better than any other palm cut.
Wrist:Latex Wrist strap with Extended Palm to increase throws and help with control, especially while playing out of the back.
Backhand: Full latex backhand, will be incredibly flexible and give extra comfort. The 3mm New Basic Latex backhand while help absorb hard shots and provide additional flexibility. Note the glove will 'open up' or get a tad bigger after wearing due to the nature of latex backhand.
Finger Protection: Guardian Finger Protection System (not thumb) with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove! Thumb saves not available on Wrap over/Under thumb models.
Fit:The Quantum Miller Pro is designed to be a medium fitting glove with with a precise wrist.
QUANTUM Miller Pro
QUANTUM Miller Pro
On my probably eighth pair of west coast gloves and these ones by far are the best yet. The grip is very good and the gloves are very much durable. Everybody should be wearing west coast gloves
The gloves are amazing, the grip and feel to them are great plus the design is simple and cool
My Kona North Shores lasted around 70 indoor matches on turf over 13 months, so these gloves have a tough act to follow. I loved the mesh gussets on the Konas and the heavy pre-curve of the BioHybrid cut, but not the ridiculously loose fingers of that cut. There were so many things I liked about so many different west coast gloves, but no gloves with all of that in one.
Snug fit in the fingers (Even though I don’t use the spines)
Grip is good, as expected
Internal grip works as advertised and is reassuring
Internal grip feels a bit odd and can be slightly distracting
Styling on quantums is fairly boring
The tab on the backhand is a good idea, but is only half an inch deep (I measured it) and is useless when my fingers are larger than a kielbasa with the gloves on
Mesh on the backhand offers no relief to steaming fingers
Extended palm is definitely a thing, but seems to offer very little (for me). However, the stitching on it is already coming out.
The gloves are exactly as advertised, and I bought them for West Coast’s legendary quality and durability. Most of my gripes involve these gloves missing features from other West Coast gloves which leads me to my point: only one west coast glove combines nearly everything I want in a glove except aesthetic, so my purchase of this glove was settling for a style that I found acceptable with the maximum number of preferred features I could get.