West Coast Goalkeeping
KONA Blackout Crimson
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
For sizing - the height/sizing guide works for 90% of people, however if you are unsure - please contact us first so we can help!
GLOVE SIZE GUIDELINES
- Goalkeeping Gloves should be worn slightly larger than hands
- Fingers SHOULD NOT be touching the tip of the gloves
- Removing Finger Protection will make a glove 1/2 size larger.
- Reverse/Negative glove cuts are a snugger fit, so it's often best to go a size up if on the border.
- If you have a larger frame/build, your palm may be larger, requiring a larger glove. Just email us, we are here to help!
- Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com is great for any questions
|GLOVE SIZE||AGE - Size||HEIGHT|
|Size 4||7- 9 Youth||4'0"- 4'5"|
|Size 5||9 -10 Youth||4'3"- 4'8"|
|Size 6||10 -12 Youth||4'7" - 5'0"|
|Size 7||Youth - Small Adult||4'11" - 5'3"|
|Size 8||Teen - Small Adult||5'3" - 5'8"|
|Size 9||Adult||5'8" - 5'11"|
|Size 10||Adult||5'11" - 6'2"|
|Size 11||Adult||6'2" - 6'4"|
|Size 12||Adult||6'5" - Shaq|
If you have questions please send us an email and we'll will walk you through any sizing questions! West Coast Goalkeeping offers exchanges of all gloves within the United States.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FP- Removable FINGERSAVES
- PALM - Hybrid (Roll/Flat/Expanse) 3 in 1 Palm Cut
- LATEX- 4mm Pro Black German Supreme All Weather Palm
- WRIST- Latex Wide Single Wrist Strap
- BACKHAND - Ultra Durable Composite
- FIT - Medium to Larger Fitting Glove
The Best Selling Blackout Glove in America now with Crimson 4mm German Supreme Latex for a limited time!
Weather: This All-Weather German Supreme Latex offers incredible durability and provides a great glove in most any condition, peel the plastic and play or give a pre-wash for an even better grip!
Grip: 4mm Red German Supreme Latex for a limited time! It is highly recommended to Pre-wet for best grip possible, wetting the Supreme Latex will activate the chemicals in the Latex as well as decrease the wear on the glove.
CUT: BioHYBRID- This Cut Combines Wrap Over/Under Thumb for light feel and increased flexibility along with a Roll Index (with V notch for improved flexibility) and pinky, with a MAX Middle and Ring Finger. The Combination of Cuts was developed over 18 months with over half of the West Coast Pro-Team Keepers testing and providing feedback. The cut is designed is designed to contour to your hand with a enhanced pre-curve, making this the first cut of its type from a North American Glove Company!
Wrist: Latex Wrist strap with double Velcro for added security provide a snug and close fitting enclosure along with an extra large Glove iD box.
Backhand: 3mm Composite German Latex with Four Flexibility points in the backhand to allow full motion of the hand, along with a thin lining of Comfort Foam to give the maximum amount of comfort in any glove. STRIKE GUARD punching zone was designed by capturing Slo-Mo video footage of Keepers to examine exactly where Punching Support was needed, we then placed the STRIKE GUARD punching zone in the exact location where over 95% of keepers punch the ball, providing additional support and flexibility to that area.
Finger Protection: Pro Keepers wears fingersaves in his gloves during matches and swears by the West Coast Guardian Finger Protection System. This glove includes finger (not thumb) saves with a convenient small flex pocket for quick removal. Finger Saves Provide excellent protection and flexes and forms to your hand for maximum protection against injury. Quickly remove them for a lighter more flexible glove! Thumb saves are not available on this glove.
Fit: The KONA: BioHYBRID Crimson is designed to be a wider fitting to larger glove with added room in the fingers.
Daughter loves loves loves them. First pair or real gloves but won’t be the last we purchase from west coast. The personalization made them even more special for her and she is taking really good care of them as a result.
KONA Blackout Crimson
Best gloves so far... my son loved them.
Came off a year of using reverse cut gloves, so the Kona's felt big. Once I got use to them, I really like the grip!!! I think these gloves would benefit from having a better Velcro wrist strap system... still a great glove.
West coast offer the complete package! My son has been a goal keeper for 9 years. I have bought a LOT of gloves in the past and not one set of gloves have ever come with a set of directions.... WEST COAST DOES. A professional grade glove, made by a professional grade company, priced so the common folk can afford! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Thank you very much West Coast. My son is only 14 and will be using your gloves for a very, very long time!
A satisfied young man.💪⚽️😉👍