West Coast Goalkeeping
GLOVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You receive Brand New Gloves..... Don't forget to give them a Pre-wash! This is the most important part of having new German Pro Latex Gloves. Washing the Gloves brings the grip alive so they are ready for play.
- Peel Plastic Film off all new Gloves
- Wash Gloves Before Use (instructions below)
- Dampen Gloves before Use
- Wash Gloves after 3-5 wearings (instructions below)
- Store Gloves in Glove Bag or Glove Envelope away from heat.
WASHING YOUR GLOVES--
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Neccessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
Click below to watch our glove wash video on how to care for your gloves!
WHY USE GLOVE WASH?
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!
- West Coast Goalkeeping uses 100% 4mm German Pro Match Latex for all Gloves. Any Latex, even Pro is a naturally soft material and will show natural wear from use.
- Latex can show signs of wear from the very first use.... relax, its normal - the latex is sticky from the top to the bottom, it will continue to be usable until you have worn all latex off the palm.
- Latex is DESIGNED to wear, if it didn't show wear, then the palms are too 'dense or hard' and it would not be ideal for catching! West Coast is not liable for wear and tear on a glove, as it is intended for this.
- Contributing factors to increased wear can include: Technique (make a fist to get up off the ground), Playing Surface (Turf is much harder on gloves), Weather (summer months can be brutal), Care (Wash gloves regularly to increase life), were they dampened regularly and most importantly how often you play and train.
- Caring for your gloves and protecting the palms will greatly increase life, but sometimes unlucky Cuts, Dings, Knicks can be picked up from the turf or ground and are just a part of the game. The latex is still sticky and still usable.
- Negative Cut gloves will often wear faster due to the exposed finger design of the glove and their more snug nature compared to other cuts.
- How many pairs per season? The average Select/Premier keeper will usually go through 2-5 pairs per Year, while a Pro will go through 20-50, it all comes down to how often and what level you play along with how you treat the gloves.
- It is smart to have a Game pair and Practice pair - to be able to rotate, it will lessen the strain on a single pair and also provide backup in emergency.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling.
- We want to make sure you select the right glove! If you are unhappy for any reason, return it to West Coast within 30 days for a full refund!
- Gear may be Used or Practices or Simply Tested for fit, tried on, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - less shipping & handling
- Customer is responsible for shipping Gloves back to West Coast Goalkeeping.
- 30 Day Warranty applies to All West Coast Products.
- Offer Good only on Gloves purchased directly from WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
- West Coast must receive returned Products within 10 days of filing a return
- Not available on Glove or Clothing ID Personalization.
- Not available on Last Chance Models.
- 30 Day Guarantee is non transferable.
- Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt of return.
- Any Products past 30 Days of order are not eligible for return or exchange.
Now you can add your name, number, team name or anything you want to give your West Coast Gloves that extra Pro look and feel.
Before you can add to your cart you must write what you would like on the glove ID.
- Be very detailed/Each hand can be different- type it just like you want it to appear
- Glove iD Must Contain no more than: 15 Letters per ROW and 25 Letters Total per hand + 2 numbers
- The more letters or words you add the smaller things will get!
Allow for 1-3 extra business days to process Glove Personalization
You must add Glove iD for every pair of gloves you want personalized in your cart
Gloves with Latex Straps and No ID Box have Glove iD applied directly to the wrist strap
IMPORTANT: Personalized Gloves & Gear cannot be returned or exchanged- so please make sure you are confident in your sizing before ordering this option!
For Questions Email us: Contact@WestCoastGoalkeeping.com
For Clothing Personalization Click Here
My 17 year old daughter has been exclusively using WCGK gloves for several years now and she really trusts them. She has tried several models, but prefers the Vyper Blackout (probably on like 4th or 5th pair by now). She says this model is very durable. The latex holds up well over multiple games. The worn gloves then transition into practice gloves, which hold up well during the abuse of GK training and team drills. We have added glove personalization on pretty much every pair of WCGK gloves. The letters only peeled off on one set of gloves, otherwise have looked great. We have recommended WCGK gloves to several other keepers and parents over the years. Amazing value.
Great product and fast delivery!....As Usual!!!
I am a first time customer …WGK was highly recommended and referred to me by a fellow keeper dad whose son is training with my son.
First purchase. I bought for my son two gloves, padded compression uppers and lowers and a key chain to hang on his kit bag.
We are very happy with the quality and workmanship of the gloves, my son loves the gloves ! and the padded compression gear is made very well, smart and practical. Engineered.
My son loves and is very proud to wear his WGK gear at his games and when he trains. He takes pride in keeping them clean, taking care of them, following the care instructions they came with… so they last and perform.
BTW, His game has improved and is catching more balls .
I am excited for my son and I am looking forward to buying a couple of more gloves for him and some t-shirts to wear off the field.
The service is amazing, so friendly and helpful... I added a last minute modification to my order / personalization on one of the set of gloves. Taken care of. Seems like this company runs like a small and personable type of company. The person that answered the phone took care of us like she was the owner.
It took about three days to get the gloves after the order went through.
West Coast Goalkeeping is a good find!
Great gloves and arrived very quickly. As always thank you WCG for your fantastic service!
My daughter loves these gloves and this is the only brand she wears.